Hi all,

I'm trying to generate my web.xml and struts-config.xml using XDoclet
tags.

In my build.xml I included the following ant-task:

<target name="xdoclet.web" depends="prepare">

        <taskdef
                name="webdoclet"
                classname="xdoclet.modules.web.WebDocletTask"
                classpathref="xdoclet.classpath"
        />

        <webdoclet
                destdir="${build.dir}/WEB-INF"
                mergedir="${xdoclet.merge.dir}/web"

                <fileset dir="${web.dir}" includes="**/*Action.java"/>

                <deploymentdescriptor
                        servletspec="${servlet.spec.version}"
                        distributable="false"

                <taglib
                        uri="struts-bean"
                  location="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld"
            />
        <taglib
                    uri="struts-html"
                    location="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld"
            />
        <taglib
                    uri="struts-logic"
                    location="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld"
            />
        <taglib
                    uri="struts-nested"
                    location="/WEB-INF/struts-nested.tld"
            />
        <taglib
                    uri="struts-tiles"
                    location="/WEB-INF/struts-tiles.tld"
            />

            </deploymentdescriptor>

            <strutsconfigxml/>

        </webdoclet>
</target>

${web.dir} contains the following directories:

+ web.dir
|\_ WEB-INF
|\_ css
|\_ jsp
 \_ src

The src folder contains the following package:

nl.xbase.struts.action

which holds 2 files:

GroupAction.java
GroupForm.java

In GroupAction.java I added the following xdoclet comments:

* @struts.action
 *              name="groupForm"
 *              path="/group"
 *              scope="request"
 *              validate="false"
 * @struts.action-forward
 *              name="success"
 *              path="group.jsp"

Now when I run the ant task my struts-config.xml & web.xml get generated,
but they remain empty. There is no reference what so ever to my
GroupAction and GroupForm.

What am I doing wrong here?

Many thanks,

Harm de Laat