iH:

I have created a CMP bean, and so far XDoclet is working out nicely.  However, I can't seem to get a create() method generated in my local home interface.  I have the following in my bean source:

/**
 * @ejb.bean
 *      type="CMP"
 *      cmp-version="2.x"
 *  view-type="local"
 *
 * @ejb.pk
 *      class="java.lang.Integer"
 *
 * @ejb.finder
 *      signature=" [finder signature1] "
 * @ejb.finder
 *      signature=" [finder signature2] "
 * @ejb.finder
 *      signature=" [finder signature3] "
 */
public abstract class [name] implements EntityBean
{
        /**
         * @ejb.create-method
         *      view-type="local"
         */
        public Integer ejbCreate(Integer id, String title, String content)
                throws CreateException
        {
                setId(id);
                setCreationDate(new Date());
                setTitle(title);
                setContent(content);
                return null;
        }
}
But I don't get the corresponding create() method in the generated local home source.  The finder methods are there, but not the create method.

Am I missing something obvious?  Is there an XDoclet trace/log file that will give me some more details on why ejbCreate is being ignored?

At present I'm just trying to autogenerate the local home and local interfaces, with the O-R mapping to be performed using tools provided with my app server (J2EE SDK 1.4) ...

Aaron