--- David Blevins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 09:44:13AM -0700, Kyle
> Korndoerfer wrote:
> > (OpenEJB v0.9.2 & XDoclet v1.2.1)
> >
> > After looking around, it seems that the OpenEJB
> task in XDoclet only
> > supports generation of Session Beans and not
> B/CMP's. Is this accurate?
>
> I'm not really sure what is in the XDoclet support.
> Any of the
> XDoclet guys aknow?  The two of us working together
> can probably get
> you whatever you need.
>
> BMPs are really easy as they could be done just like
> stateful and
> statless beans.  CMP in 1.0 is provided by Castor
> JDO, which is
> already supported by XDoclet, so that should be easy
> as well.  The one
> thing added by OpenEJB is the ability to put Castor
> OQL strings for
> CMP finder methods into your openejb-jar.xml.  There
> would possibly
> need to be some kind of additional support in
> XDoclet for that.
>
> Any ideas from the XDoclet crew on this?

I'm not using EJB anymore ( in any flavour ) so I can
not offer much of specific help. But I would propose
to develop new stuff as xdoclet-2 plugin.

xdoclet-2 dependencies are in stable state now, and
you shall be able to compile without problems.

regards,

=====
----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
Zu Verstärkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
Softwareentwickler[In] für die Festanstellung.
Arbeitsort: Mainz
Skills:  Programieren, Kentnisse in OpenSource-Bereich