William I. Zumwalt penned

> When I did ejb's by hand, I had three files ...
> ... now using xdoclet, I have 6,
>
> My.java
> MyBMP.java
> MyData.java
> MyHome.java
> MyLocalHome.java
> MyRemote.java.

So you've got XDoclet generating your interfaces now? What was the
solution?

Keep in mind that MyLocal and MyLocalHome are not related to XDoclet;
they are local versus remote interfaces that were introduced with EJB
2.0. If you were to code up entity beans by hand now, you'd likely stick
with those rather than the remote versions.

--
David Harkness                               Sony Pictures Digital
Sr. Software Engineer   310.482.4756    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Those who judge the value of advice by its source
        will at once dismiss the best and follow the worst.