On Thu, 2004-11-25 at 11:59, pwomack wrote:
> I have some classes within my codebase
> that implement an externally callable interface.
>
> I would like to generate a stand-alone document
> (for end users) covering all (and just) these classes.
>
> As I understand it, I could create
> tags in the javadoc comments for each of these classes
> and use xdoclet to extract, manipulate and collate
> the resulting information.
>
> The target result is an HTML file (or set of HTML files).
>
> Can anyone point to the relevant parts of the
> xdoclet documentation, or (even better) point
> me to a example of doing something similar?

Take a look at the source files for the Info subtask (in the
xdoclet.modules.doc.info package in modules/xdoclet/src).  That
generates a number of documentation files from @todo tagged source
files, and may be of some help to you.  If you only want to include
classes that implement your callable interface, you'll probably want to
use the ofType property to restrict the subtask to just those classes.

Andrew.