On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 08:24, Miriam Senovilla wrote:
> > That's weird - what you've included looks fine to me.  The samples also
> > use <jboss version="4.0" ... /> and they generate
> > <!DOCTYPE jboss PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD JBOSS 4.0//EN"
> > "http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss_4_0.dtd";>
> > as expected.  Do you get the same results running Ant at the command
> > line, or is it only when running in Eclipse that you have the problem?
>
> I'm runnig Xdoclet with Eclipse on Session Beans too, and the result is 4.0
> version on "jboss.xml". I only have this problems with entity beans.

That sounds even more unlikely.  The version is set and used outside of
any of the EJB-type-specific code in the template.  There's no reason
the jboss.xml generation (or any of the other JBoss descriptors) would
handle the doctype differently for the different bean types.

You say the build script is auto-generated - by what?  Are you sure it
doesn't use different targets for the two bean types i.e. that there's
no other target in the Ant script that's still set to 3.2?  When you
invoke Ant, are you running that target (N10004) specifically, or some
other more general one which includes it?  Again, if you run Ant from
the command line ("ant -buildfile Xdoclet-build.xml N10004" from the
directory containing the Ant script), does that work?

Failing that, I suggest you open an issue in JIRA
(http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/xdoclet/) and attach enough of
your source files to enable us to reproduce the problem.

Andrew.