On Tue, 2005-02-15 at 16:13, Miriam Senovilla wrote:
> Hi!!
>
> I'm trying to autogenerate an Xml throws Xdoclet similar to this:
>
> <query>
>      <query-method>
>          <method-name>findAll</method-name>
>      </query-method>
>      <ejb-ql><![CDATA[SELECT OBJECT(a) FROM TMP_EJEMPLO AS a ORDER BY
> a.nombre]]></ejb-ql>
>      <lazy-resulset-loading>true</lazy-resultset-loading>
> </query>
>
> But i can't do the "lazy-resultset-loading" part, because i don't know
> what is the xdoclet tag to do this.

What file are you trying to generate that in?  Is it the standard DD or
one of the jboss-specific ones?  I can't find the string
"lazy-resulset-loading" in any of the templates, nor in any of the DTDs
that are used to validate the generated files, so I suspect there's no
way to generate it using the current version.  Is it a new element from
a later version of JBoss than the template supports, maybe?

Andrew.