On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 11:11, Rogerio Pereira wrote:
> I have a patch in jira that fixes some bugs in axis deployment
> descriptor, but this patch is there since  29/Oct/04 and it's still
> marked as unresolved. This means that xdoclet project has stopped?

No, it's just that my day job got rather busy (a couple of web sites,
the results of the last six months' development, went into production
last week).  Hopefully, now that's out the way I'll have some time to
apply some of the patches from JIRA.

To be honest, though, XDoclet 1.x is mostly in maintenance mode these
days.  There's a few other developers who have updated things
occasionally, but it's been fairly static otherwise.  No doubt
Konstantin will be along in a minute to say there's more activity going
on in XDoclet 2 and its plugins - see http://xdoclet.codehaus.org/

Andrew.