On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 11:33, Blaise Gosselin wrote:
> Is it possible to get the project name by a XDoclet tag ?
> By project name, I mean the project directory in which I launch the
> XDoclet tag.

What sort of project are you talking about?  Ant project?  IDE project?
By "tag" do you mean the javadoc tags in the class files, or the Ant
task that you use to run XDoclet?  Always assuming you're running it via
Ant and not Maven, of course...
What version of XDoclet?  I'm not sure I understand your problem - what
is it you're trying to do?

Andrew.