It looks that XDoclet did not recognized your sources
being EJBs.  This can happen,  if you forget to
inlcude
javax.ejb.* classes on xdoclet classpath.

If those classes are not available,  it's impossible
to tell what exactly is ejb - thus everything gets
ignored.

I would also drop ant itself from task classpath
( IIRC those classes are available  in any case )

regards,
--- Fredrik Andersson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I try to use Xdoclet but I can not make it to work.
>
> I try to use it for this example code:
> http://dev2dev.bea.com/lpt/a/477
>
> My ejbdoclet tag looks like:
>
> <target name="ejbdoclet" depends="prepare">
> <taskdef name="ejbdoclet"
> classname="xdoclet.modules.ejb.EjbDocletTask"

classpath="xdoclet/lib/xdoclet.jar;xdoclet/lib/log4j.jar;C:/Fredrik/Download/Ant/apache-ant-1.7.0/lib/ant.jar;C:/Fredrik/Download/Xdoclet/xdoclet-1.2.3/lib/xdoclet-ejb-module-1.2.3.jar"
> />
>
> <ejbdoclet
> destdir="gen-src/java"
> excludedtags="@version,@author"
> ejbspec="2.0"
> verbose="true"
> force="true"
> mergeDir="xdoclet_merge">
> <!--<fileset dir="./src">-->
> <fileset
> dir="C:/Fredrik/Eclipse_workspace/spring_mdb/src">
> <include name="**/*.java" />
> </fileset>
> <deploymentdescriptor destdir="build/ejb/META-INF"/>
> <weblogic xmlencoding="UTF-8"
> destdir="build/ejb/META-INF" validatexml="true"/>
> </ejbdoclet>
>
> </target>
>
> My file structure looks like:
> build.xml
> src (all code under pack org/javatx/mdb)
> xdoclet_merg
>
> My first attempt without merge gave me an
> ejb-jar.xml:
>    <enterprise-beans>
>       <!-- Session Beans -->     <!--       To add
> session beans that you have deployment descriptor
> info for, add       a file to your XDoclet merge
> directory called session-beans.xml that contains
>   the <session></session> markup for those beans.
>  -->
>       <!-- Entity Beans -->     <!--       To add
> entity beans that you have deployment descriptor
> info for, add       a file to your XDoclet merge
> directory called entity-beans.xml that contains
>  the <entity></entity> markup for those beans.
> -->
>       <!-- Message Driven Beans -->     <!--
> To add message driven beans that you have deployment
> descriptor info for, add       a file to your
> XDoclet merge directory called
> message-driven-beans.xml that contains       the
> <message-driven></message-driven> markup for those
> beans.     -->
>    </enterprise-beans>
>
> So I added xdoclet_merge with:
> message-driven-beans.xml
>  containing this line:

<message-driven>org.javatx.mdb.SimpleMdb</message-driven>

> weblogic-enterprise-beans.xml
>  containing this line:

<weblogic-enterprise-bean>org.javatx.mdb.SimpleMdb</weblogic-enterprise-bean>

> ... even though
> http://xdoclet.sourceforge.net/xdoclet/using.html
> does not mention anything about merge at all.
>
> That gave me an ejb-jar.xml like:
>    <enterprise-beans>
>       <!-- Session Beans -->     <!--       To add
> session beans that you have deployment descriptor
> info for, add       a file to your XDoclet merge
> directory called session-beans.xml that contains
>   the <session></session> markup for those beans.
>  -->
>       <!-- Entity Beans -->     <!--       To add
> entity beans that you have deployment descriptor
> info for, add       a file to your XDoclet merge
> directory called entity-beans.xml that contains
>  the <entity></entity> markup for those beans.
> -->
>       <!-- Message Driven Beans -->

<message-driven>org.javatx.mdb.SimpleMdb</message-driven>
>    </enterprise-beans>
>
> To me it looks like the ejbdoclet does not find my
> source file.
> What do you think guys!
>
> Any comment is welcome!!
> I'm really stuck.
>
> Best regards
> Fredrik

> Spara, redigera och organisera dina foton enkelt med
> Photo Gallery!
> http://get.live.com/photogallery/overview>

----[ Konstantin Pribluda http://www.pribluda.de ]----------------
JTec quality components: http://www.pribluda.de/projects/