I installed xenomai on Debian Linux sid. For some reason, I recently
changed to udev to manage the /dev. Then udev always report error on
rules installed by xenomai at boot time like following:

: add_to_rules: invalid KERNEL operation
: add_to_rules: invalid rule '/etc/udev/rules.d/udev.rules:100'

As a result, the device rtheap and rtp* is not controlled by udev rules
and always has default mode "0660".

I found there is wrong with rules installed by xenomai, which source is
located at ksrc/nucleus/udev/*.rules:

# real-time heap device (Xenomai:rtheap)
KERNEL="rtheap",  NAME="rtheap", MODE="0666"
      ~should be "==" here, not "="

My udev version in debian is 0.091-2, kernel version is 2.6.15.7

Is it a bug? Luckly, it works after I changed "=" to "=="