The TI patches were done for which kernel version?

Maybe that's the best version to work with adeos patches.

I use to work with git just when there is in the repository the same
configuration of the board that I am working on. My first tries are
always with the vanilla kernel from kernel.org and the patches from
adeos and the manufactures.

Best regards,

Flavio