Hi all,

I wonder if anyone has built xerces with ICU in linux
(for example, redhat), and if yes, would it be
possible to share the build scripts?  I tried to use
packageBinaries.pl with some modifications but without
luck.

Another question is that, once I have successfully
built Xerces with ICU, I should be able to just
include the libraries (xerces and ICU) into my other
projects and use it like the standalone library (I
mean without ICU), is this true? I am new to this
area, so I would like to get some confirmation.

Thanks much in advance.

Frank