Hi Raj,

At 17.48 28/03/2005 +0900, Devanesan, Raj wrote:
Hi,

        I just added my comments to the JIRA. I found the problem. I was
doing a delete of the char* returned by
XMLString::transcode(toTranscode). Once I removed the delete it works
OK. I wonder why XERCES did not throw up any error  / exception when I
did that. I had to do the delete in my previous version where I used the
DOMString.

If you use the version of XMLString::transcode that doesn't have a target buffer as an argument, you still need to delete the returned pointer; in version 2.6 you can use XMLString::release instead of "delete" to be sure you are using the same allocator (debug vs. release) that has been used to allocate it.

Alberto