Hello,

We use Xerces C++ to parse xml files.
When we use files with carriage return between each node, the parser runs correctly, that is to say, it checks the conformity with the xsd schema.
But if we use files without carriage return between each node, the parser doesn't make any verification.

Is it possible to resolve this problem by setting a parser's  parameter ?
If yes, how do we do it ?

for example :
<VILLE>MARSEILLE</VILLE><CODE>13000</CODE> : the parser doesn't run correctly
but :
<VILLE>MARSEILLE</VILLE>
<CODE>13000</CODE> : the parser runs correctly

Thanks !

Jean-Michel and Audrey