Hi,
This is Ramesh and I would like to know how to use the following
software archive:
xerces-c_2_6_0-solaris_28-cc_62.
I downloaded this software and unzipped and un tarred it. Now, the
question is how to build this?
I was going through the build instructions form the following weblink:
http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/build.html
I am looking at building on Solaris platform.

In the link above, it was mentioned that I need to run a configure
script which I am not finding as there is no src directory available.
All I have only samples which has a configure exe.

Could some one help me to fix this problem ?

Regards
Ramesh

Infineon Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
3rd floor Discoverer,