Hi Alexandros,

        Though I sympathize with your goal and always thought that LaTex&Co
        would be better off if it had its commands in different languages.

        But, Xe(La)TeX is a macro language and as such "predefined".
        Though you can rename the command names it would make it harder
        to exchange information and get help from non greeks or whatever
        language one would set-up such a system. Furthermore, you make it harder
        for those who are beginners to Xe(La)TeX to learn the TeX way of doing
things.
        That is if they take documentation off the web or other books they will
end up
        using a mix of your "GreekXe(La)Tex" and the officially defined
commands.

        One possibility though would be to develop a preprocessor that
translated the greek
        commands to Xe(La)Tex (aka English). This way if some did have a
problem they could
        just run the preprocessor over the input and recieve an "official"
Xe(La)TeX source that
        can be shared. Such a preprocessor could be written in perl or even in
Tex proper.
        You would need only to identify the commands (usually preceded by a
"\"), parse for
        paramaters, look in a translation table for greek and exchange them
with the english
        counterpart. If the command or parameter is not found in the table just
do nothing.
        This is somewhat simplified, but i believe a better approach.

        regards
                Keith.