On Monday 07 November 2011 06:24 PM, Alessandro Ceschini wrote:

To Chandra
The reality is I just don't subscribe to the mailing list in order to
avoid getting my box flooded with issues I don't bother with, I just
answer by clicking on the address at tug.org/pipemail/xetex etc... I
understand that's rude and selfish so if that's really strictly
necessary, I'll ultimately subscribe to the mailing list. Just let me know.

I made that comment because the thread appeared split when viewed on Thunderbird in my PC.

Viewing the archive at:

http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2011-November/thread.html

using a web browser shows that thread integrity is preserved. So, there is no need to change your methods for communicating with this list.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Chandra