On 06/14/2016 10:27 PM, Ashok Hariharan wrote:
I have the following use case:

- an XML document which has user edited information. Some of the
information is added with track change markings e.g. inserted text is
wrapped in <ins /> tags and deleted text is wrapped in <del /> tags.

I would like to output a DOCX for this use case where the <ins> and
<del> tags appear as track change markings on the DOCX document.

is this possible with XSL-FO converter ?

I'm sorry but there is no way to generate track change markings in the DOCX document.

This cannot be expressed as standard XSL-FO and would require creating quite complex proprietary extensions. We are very reluctant to add new proprietary extensions to our product because it seems that our customer don't use them (e.g. XSL-FO extension for Office Open XML; http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/_distrib/doc/user/sdt-intro.html).

--
XMLmind FO Converter Support List
xfc-support@xmlmind.com