Krishna M. wrote:

I have a quick question. I am on Mojave OS on Mac and will my version of XMLmind work if I upgrade to Big Sur?

All our products are officially supported on the two most recent versions of macOS.

However we cannot guarantee that an *old* *version* of our software installs and runs flawlessly on the most recent version of macOS.

We encourage you to give it a try. This should be simple and quick.

---
PS: We'll soon support macOS 12 Monterey (release date is October 25, 2021).

Also, we'll soon support Macs having an M1 processor. This is currently not the case at all.

(Soon means almost certainly next month.)

--
XMLmind FO Converter Support List
xfc-support@xmlmind.com