Hello Support,

We at Oracle are trying to use xmlmind 5.3.0 that we have had implemented for a
while to generate a Docx file, but we have come across an issue where a page
break is not ending up in the docx file.

In the included FO you will see that on line 80 we have <fo:block
page-break-before=”always”/>, then have two more fo:blocks.   But in the
resultant docx(Document(59).docx) you will see the lines;  “Line 9” and  “Some
Text goes here… bla bla bla” without a page break.

Now if I add the attribute page-break-before=”always” to the fo:block that
wraps “Some Text goes here… blab la bla” the page break is added.
(Document(64).docx)

I am currently setting up a test environment to test if 6.3.3 changes this
behavior, but wanted to know if it was correct of us to assume a page break
should be seen in the resultant docx given this FO.

Thanks,
-Jeff

XMLmind FO Converter Support List
xfc-support@xmlmind.com