On 1/26/23 20:19, John Sederberg wrote:
We plan on purchasing a Developer license very shortly so that we can include XMLMind XSL-FO Converter in our vertical market application.  We tested using the evaluation version under Java 8 about 2 years ago but now are in the process of migrating our application from Oracle Java 8 to OpenJDK 17.  The web site states that Java 1.6+ is supported, but with all the library changes that happened between Java 1.8 and Java 17 has the product been tested with OpenJDK 17?

Java 1.6+ is just the minimal java version needed to run the XMLMind XSL-FO Converter *engine*.

As stated in our change history, http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/changes.html#v6.4.0
---
Version 6.4 (January 23, 2023)
* All programs which are part of XMLmind XSL-FO Converter are now officially supported on Java™ 19 platforms and on macOS Ventura (version 13.x).
---

This implies that all programs which are part of XMLmind XSL-FO Converter have been tested against Java 19, the latest version of Java.

The change history also contains:
---
Version 6.3.3 (August 2, 2022)
* All programs which are part of XMLmind XSL-FO Converter are now officially supported on Java™ 18 platforms.
---

---
Version 6.3.2 (January 21, 2022)
* XMLmind XSL-FO Converter, which passed all non-regression tests, is now officially supported

    - on Java™ 17 platforms;
- on macOS Monterey (version 12.0), including on Macs having an Apple® M1 (ARM®) processor;
    - on Windows 11.
---

In a nutshell, all programs which are part of XMLmind XSL-FO Converter are tested against the latest version of Java and the latest version of macOS and Windows.

Therefore, if you have any problem running XMLmind XSL-FO Converter using *any* version of Java >= 1.6, please report this as a bug. However, we really, really doubt this could happen.

Also please feel free to check this by yourself by downloading our Evaluation Edition. See http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/downloadeval.shtml

--
XMLmind FO Converter Support List
xfc-support@xmlmind.com