On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, xiao li wrote:

>I have one confiuration problem. Somehow the white color on my redhat 7.3
>was changed to blue. As long as the place should has a white coloe, right
>now it reflects blue color, evne in the redhat logon window. All the users,
>even no user the white color is display incorrectly. All the other colors
>have no problem. If I print some image out, the color is correct. So I guess
>somebody change something on X server.
>
>Can anyone tell me how can I change it back??

Well, this is very highly unlikely to be a configuration problem
as the colors you see on screen are not something that you
configure.

What is much more likely is that you've got a bad monitor cable
perhaps, or bad video card connector.

If it is a software issue however, it is most likely hardware
specific, and probably even chip specific, in which case the
specific details of your exact video card would be required in
order to troubleshoot the problem.

Seeing your X server config file and log file would be useful to
help diagnose the problem.  Could you post them on the web
somewhere?

--
Mike A. Harris