Regarding: logitech intellimouse, mouse behavior
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
XFree86 Version: 4.2.1

OS: FreeBSD 4.7

Area: XF86Config, probably docu?

Server: XFree86 (The XFree86 4.x server)

Excuse if I'm not filling out fields correctly, but I'm new to this thing.
I'm using System mentioned above and I experienced unuseful mousebehavior when using
moused with /dev/sysmouse. For example, simple left-clicks only didn't mean a thing,
while mouse movement after single click like 'commits' the click.
I don't know if this is a bug in X, even if it's worth debugging it, as there is a
workaround for:
in the config file, make sure the mouse section contains the following lines:
option "Protocol" "auto"
option "Device" "/dev/psm0"

I just thought this hint would be useful to update the documentation.
Greets,
Dorian

Repeat By: