Hello!

Recently I had some troubles with starting X server...(XFree86
4.2.0 and KDE 3.0.5). I have done it, but I think something
goes wrong... when I type starx some subtitles apperas after 10
seconds...netx...everything loads very slowly...for example
KONQUEROR loads about 30 seconds...it is quite long..

My hardware : Duron 950 256 RAM and ATI RADEON 7000 VE...dont
think it is a hardware power problem...

Recently I noticed, that the one line apears while loading X
server :

Xautx     marek:0 bad display name in   "line" ,besides
(marek is my hostname)

besides in my log I get some errors like:

drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card4
drmOpenDevice: open result is -1, (Unknown error: 999)
drmOpenDevice: Open failed

Maybe thats a problem, and maybe it is just because I use
KDE...what do you think?