Dear Sirs....

I am having problems with the mouse.

When I first instaled RHL (every package) everything worked out fine.
I have RHL for personal use at home, so when I do not neet it I shut down the machine. After a few time of use of RHL at the startup procedure of the operating system a message appeared on the screen telling me something went wrong with the mouse.
The mouse does not work both in text and graphical mode (I mean the X server does not start at all). I run the command mouseconfig several times with several kinds of mouse types. but that didn't help me very much. Curiously, when I selected «No Mouse» Xwindows started correctly but up with no mouse set..

Thank you so much for your help

Mario S. Dias
Lisbon

PS: I have two PS2 type mice with 2 buttons.