Because the nvidia-drivers of nvidia self crash my linux drom time to time(to my openinion), I'm considering switching back to the stable(think so, to my experience) opensource drivers.(Although someone advised me to try an earlier evrsion of the drivers of nvidia, but anyway).

I had just some questions about the opensource drivers. I have a gforce2 mmx 400.

-I suppose the opensource drivers don't support dualview?
-I've read that in 4.3.0 the nv-driver has accelerated support for my card, but what is meant by this? Accelerated 3d graphics(would be nice:hardware?), accelerated 2d?, ...Don't find any further docs or text on this. What can the nv-driver now and what not?

Thanks for teh help,

Brabants Michel,
Belgium