This doesn't look so good for you... It means that one of the fonts are
missing, but if this died just by unplugging you could be looking at data
loss.  How long had the server been running?  The reason I ask is that x
probably wouldn't notice if you deleted the fixed fonts whilst it was
running.
Anyhow, installing the x font packs (hopefully you use a package based
system so you can hunt on the cd) should fix the problem.

Tom