Hello,

I am using Mandrake 9.0 and it couldnt load X window
at all.Whenever it restarts it just goes to command
line and where I give 'startx' it just throws out
following error.

XFree86 v 4.2.1 /X Window
Release date: 3 September 2002

Fata Error: no screens found

XIO : fatal IO error 104 (Connection reset by peer)

My chipset is INTEL 845G. I checked up with your site
I guess it supports it properly but I still have
problem. During installation also it didnt mention
any error during configuring X.

I am newbie in Linux so I dont know much of the stuff.
Please let me know what is the problem. Also tell me
how to solve it.

Thankign You.

Sincerely,
Tejesh. Shetty.