Mark,
I left out the 400, which had the same problem as well, so I suppose they're all to be lumped together. Do you have any information on how far along this emulation is coming? I doubt it will be in time for my needs, but I'll be happy to beta ( break ;) ) it when it is ready to alpha/beta.
Thanks,
Derek R.