It would be made by someone else (like Sony) for Dell and their
product numbers are probably on the back someplace.  So if Dell
doesn't have specs on their web site, you should be able to find
specs for the manufacturer's product number by doing a web search.

  If the video chip driver you have supports getting DDC info (most
do) you can do "XFree86 -probeonly" and I think those specs
might get printed out when the driver fetches the EDID from
the monitor.

                        Mark.