Does anyone know of a good modeline generator?  I have a Viewsonic P95f
monitor (video bandwidth of 285Mhz), and I would like to see how it looks
with a refresh rate of about 100 (and my video card is a Matrox G550) at
1280x960 resolution.

I've tried numerous calculators on the web, and none of them have given
me good modelines.  What would result each time is a compressed screen
image that is displaced far to the right (and which I can't even get
to cover the screen) that sometimes had an extra bright band on the
right edge of the image running vertically.

The best one I've found so far is videogen.  It has allowed me to get a
refresh rate of 89 (85 is hightest with default modes, for me), which is
not bad at all.  But, it doesn't let me specify what Vert refresh rate I
want, and thus 89 is the highest I can get.  I just feel like pushing my
hardware as hard as I can to see what it can do, I guess.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Jesse