Dear people at Xfree.org,

my name is Pierfrancesco and I would like to use the Matrox G400 Dual head feature on
mandrake 9.1.

I know that I have to modify some system files, but I am still unable to make them
work...properly as an error message appears each time i type:

startx -- +xinerama (using the terminal as root)

Would please someone help me configure the graphic server?

As mentioned above, I have a matrox g400 (16 Mb of ram), and 2 identical SONY LCD
monitors......

I am very happy about this latest mandrake release...but If i could share the desktop
between the 2 monitors...I would finally get rid of windows.....this is actually the
only feature still missing in my Linux computer...

Kind regards,

Pierfrancesco