I am desperately in need of help. I have the following set up

a and D are both on private networks and can't talk to each other, but b
and c can talk to each other and b can talk to a and c can talk to d, I
am trying to get an X application on D to show up on A. A, B, and D have
X installed but C does NOT have X installed. When i try to do an ssh -X
from A to B it works fine, but when i do that from B to C it does not
set the diplay to anything. and when i do ssh -X from C to D again the
display is not set and i dont get any forwarding, any help would be great