On Monday, June 23, 2003 2:41 am, Tomasz Bem wrote:
> I've installed Linux Red Hat 7.2 and KDE, but when I try to lunch kde
> kernel give me this information
>
> (==) Using config file: "/etc/X11/XF86Config"
> Parse error on line 242 od section InputDevice in file /etc/X11/XF86Config
> "Device" is not a valid keyword in this section
> (EE) Problem parsing the config file

Is it really spelled that way?  "od" ?

We need to see this file, /etc/X11/XF86Config.  Either upload it somewhere and
give us the URL, or send it as an attachment to an email to the list.

> In line 242 in file /etc/X11/XF86Config is write something like this Device
> "/dev/mouse". I thik this is a problem with my mouse, but I don't know how
> to configure it. I have notebook with touchpad. During instalation i don't
> have option to choose touchpad. Can you tell me what I must do to lunch
> KDE?

Mmm, KDE. :^)  Right now I'm using a weird mix of KDE apps and Window Maker.
Anyway, you need to fix your XF86Config file.  I can't say for sure what's
wrong with it without taking a look at it myself, though.

--
Andy Goth  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  http://ioioio.net/
End communication.