Saluta List,

I am running Red Hat 9 with rebooted my machine and my XServer is not starting now(XFree86 Version 4.3.0 (Red Hat Linux Release 4.3.0-2))
I observed the /var/log/XFree86.0.log file very
carefully, the only important thing I observed is:

Fatal Server Error:
could not open default font 'fixed'

One idea I have is to remove all XFree86 Packages
reinstalling them from the CD by first trying the font
packages individually.
Can someone suggest something else.?

Well, I am a naughty boy, was trying to run one X
Server over the Other and it happened. I did not
realize that when I will reboot, I will face problems.

That Machine is not on Internet, neither do I have any floppy or something so cannot send the complete
/var/log/Xfree86.0.log file

Any Help will be appreciated,
Sincerely
Rohit