On Wednesday, June 25, 2003 1:56 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Dear Sir
> Please look into this matter I have some problem in my Xconfig server
> display flickers continously
>
> Attached log file
> This message was sent using G8Webmail Ver: 2.11 Rel: 24.
> For more information, please visit http://www.g8.net

Please do not post your log files in doc format.  I had a very difficult time
reading doc'ed logs the last time someone did it, so if you want your
question to be answered, send your logs in plain text, the way they exist on
disk.

If your mailer is at fault, get a different mailer.  doc files are the
antithesis of universal.  Their portability is artificially restricted by
Microsoft in an attempt to force people to upgrade frequently and to use
Microsoft Word on Microsoft Windows or Mac OS.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by your display flickering.  Do you see
streaks or unexplained colors?  For all I know, you might have your refresh
rate set too low.  60Hz is particularly bad if you use fluorescent lighting
since it makes the screen look very flickery.

(Personally, I use 60Hz, but since I do it in a darkened room or under natural
sunlight, it doesn't bother me.)

--
Andy Goth  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  http://ioioio.net/
End communication.