I have a problem with the DMC-touch screen driver. Almost everything is
working fine except clicking a button. I think the reason is that XFree86
doesn’t get a ButtonRelease event after releasing the button (touch screen).
I conclude this from the events that occur.

Example nr1:
If I push a button, the button keeps pushed-down until I push on another
location. Normally with a mouse you push the left mouse button and if you
don’t release the left mouse button, the button on the screen will be pushed
down. If you release the left mouse button,

Example nr2:
If I want to drag a window I push and hold the window and drag it over the
screen. When I release the window (I stop pushing the touch screen) I can move
the window by using a mouse without touching any buttons from the mouse.
I think XFree86 didn’t get a ButtonRelease event because it is still reacting
like someone pushed and hold the left button to drag a window. Physically
nobody is touching the buttons from the mouse or touching the touch screen.

Congiguration:
XFree86 4.3.0 glibc21

/etc/X11/XF86Config

Section "InputDevice"
Identifier      "touchscreen0"
Driver          "dmc"
Option  "Device"                "/dev/ttyS0"
Option  "MinX"          "74"
Option  "MaxX"          "990"
Option  "MinY"          "960"
Option  "MaxY"          "43"
Option  "ScreenNumber"  "0"
Option  "ReportingMode"         "Scaled"
Option  "ButtonNumber"  "1"
Option  "SendCoreEvents"
Option  "ClickMode"             "1"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"

# The Identifier line must be present
    Identifier  "Simple Layout"

# Each Screen line specifies a Screen section name, and optionally
# the relative position of other screens.  The four names after
# primary screen name are the screens to the top, bottom, left and right
# of the primary screen.  In this example, screen 2 is located to the
# right of screen 1.

    Screen "Screen 1"

# Each InputDevice line specifies an InputDevice section name and
# optionally some options to specify the way the device is to be
# used.  Those options include "CorePointer", "CoreKeyboard" and
# "SendCoreEvents".

    InputDevice "touchscreen0" "SendCoreEvents"
    InputDevice "Mouse1" "CorePointer"
    InputDevice "Keyboard1" "CoreKeyboard"

EndSection

I appreciate any help on this subject