On Monday, June 30, 2003 2:34 am, Renata Horvath wrote:
> Hi,
>
> could you please help me with the XServer crash. For some reason after I
> have correctly restart PC my XServer couldn't start.
>
> See the attached log file for more details.

Hmm.

---//---
(**) FontPath set to "unix/:7100"
Fatal server error:
could not open default font 'fixed'
---//---

I'm tempted to say "start xfs", but I don't see any warnings about being
unable to use/stat font path element "unix/:7100", so unless I'm missing
something xfs is running.  Ack, I'm confused!  Maybe Red Hat removed the
warning...?

Make sure xfs is running.  Then see if you have the same problem.

--
Andy Goth  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  http://ioioio.net/
End communication.

  • ... Дмитрий Е. Лисин