On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, george goffe wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> This is the first time I've had to contact the "bugs"
> department at XFree86.org so if there's a better way
> to do this please let me know.

Hi George,
although it's great to send logs (indeed essential) your inclusion of
logs.tar.gz reached nearly 405Kb which is not a good thing to send
out to a huge mailing list.  It means that we all receive it, including
those of us that use dial-up modem accounts.  It would be better to put
these on a webpage and provide the URL for those that want to delve into
the problem.  That said, I hope that you receive assistance with your
problem.

Oisin Feeley