Everything went well for couple of days until X started to restart and drop me into login screen.

Have you checked your hardware? Make sure that the CPU fan is spinning properly, that you don't have any loose PCI cards or memory modules, etc.

It happened both with user and root accounts,

Please never run X login environments as root. The less run as root, the better, due to the power you have under the root account. If you need to run X apps as root, I suggest that you use 'sudo' or 'su' from an existing X session instead of logging in as root.

After these strange restarts, I started to get computer hangs even before Login screen appeared, sometimes it just hangs, sometimes CapsLock and ScrollLock blink (so called Oops).

Sounds like a hardware problem, though one never can be sure. Random kernel panics ("oops"es) and silent lockups though - I'd suspect hardware as the #1 likely cause.

I even encountered an Oops in a bere-naked console after these events. I thought it might be a problem with my memory so I issued command: grep -r a /usr (recursive scan of every file in /usr directory) to load my memory as much as possible and yes it crashed with Oops.

Try booting up with memtest86 and see what happens.

Right now it doesn't restart for already a half an hour, but I'm sure it will.
Probably it is bacused I've set boot options to ACPI=off and NOAPIC, but I was just pointing my finger in heaven (I doubt that exactly this helped).

Could've.

Also test your hard disk, since bad sectors in the swap partition can cause these sorts of problems.

If You are a developer who understands X internals, then please point me to any files on how to track this behavior, because common files say absolutely nothing about this I've checked:

Doesn't sound like an X problem at all, actually.

Craig Ringer