hi,

i built X from cvs sources today, as usual, but changed my host.def a
little.

now, when starting my mozilla build from ftp.mozilla.org, I get the
following error messages:

nsNativeComponentLoader: GetFactory(libgfx_gtk.so) Load FAILED with
error:libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
nsNativeComponentLoader: GetFactory(libgfx_gtk.so) Load FAILED with
error:libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
nsNativeComponentLoader: GetFactory(libgfx_gtk.so) Load FAILED with
error:libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
nsNativeComponentLoader: GetFactory(libgfx_gtk.so) Load FAILED with
error:libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
nsNativeComponentLoader: GetFactory(libgfx_gtk.so) Load FAILED with
error:libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

what is this library libXp.so.6 for? my slackware XFree86 4.3.0 packages
that belong to slackware-9.0 contain libXp.so.6.2 but my build from CVS does
not. is it supposed to be like this?

my changes to host.def:

#define DefaultCCOptions     -O3 -march=pentium4 -Wall -ansi -pedantic
#define DefaultGcc2i386Opt   -O3 -march=pentium4 -fno-strength-reduce
#define LibraryCDebugFlags   -O3 -march=pentium4 -fno-strength-reduce
#define DefaultCDebugFlags   -O3 -march=pentium4 -fno-strength-reduce
#define OptimizedCDebugFlags -O3 -march=pentium4 -fno-strength-reduce

#define Freetype2Dir      /usr/local
#define ProjectRoot     /usr/X11R6

#define XF86CardDrivers       nv vesa vga XF86OSCardDrivers \
                                XF86ExtraCardDrivers
#define XInputDrivers          mouse keyboard

#define BuildServersOnly          NO
#define BuildXF86DRI              NO
#define XnestServer               NO
#define XprtServer                NO
#define XVirtualFramebufferServer NO
#define BuildFontServer           NO
#define BuildXinerama             NO
#define BuildXF86RushExt          NO
#define BuildPexExt               NO
#define BuildGlxExt               NO
#define LinuxFBDevSupport         NO
#define XF1Bpp                    NO
#define XF4Bpp                    NO

#define BuildSpeedo               NO
#define BuildCID                  NO

#define BuildCyrillicFonts        NO
#define BuildSpeedoFonts          NO
#define BuildCIDFonts             NO
#define MakeLocalFontDir          NO

i have no idea what the problem is. sorry. can someone help me with this
please?

best regards,
axel siebenwirth