I have an nvidia geforce4 440mx with 64 mb of ddr ram and when I try to configure xfree86 for thhis card it says I have errors, the monitor is configured correctly though. I'm using the latest xfree86 version the exact card is listed but it won't accept it even when I force it too. I ggo back to text mode and type startx and it just plain refuses to start. So then I install a very cheap Savage4 with 32mb of ram that works but then I'm stuck in 640x480 and I can't getanything else to work. I'd much sooner use the GeForce4 and have a little better resolution.

Can anybody help me?

Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks
Terry A. Outcalt