As-Salam  Alaikum, May Allah's Peace, Mercy and Blessings be with you.

Dear Sir,

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of late Gen. Sanni Abacha former Nigerian Military
head of state who died mysteriously in June 1998 as a result of cardiac arrest. Since
his death, the family has been going through immense harassment including undue police
restriction and molestation.

The family bank account here and abroad has been frozen by the Federal Government. Our
plight ever made worse by the confiscation/seizure of our family landed properties and
investments here in Kano, Nigeria and those known abroad.

One of the witch-hunting search light of the government bead on my late husband's
account at a Swiss Bank which had a sum of US$700M in it and another 450M pounds
sterling in a London account frozen. It is for this reason that I deceied to move the
sum of US$30m into a financial security company, following the death of my husband and
threats by the Federal Government.

This money was part of the kickbacks given to my late husband by his Arab friends for
oil License that he generously gave them while in office. After going through your
profile not minding the consequences but hoping that you would understand my
predicament and the need for your consideration, I humbly appeal to you on behalf of
the entire family to assist us to receive the money from it's location into your
country where we believe would be safe, since I cannot leave the country now due to
the traveling ban and movement restriction placed on me and the family, including my
son Mohammed who was just released on bail. I seek your assistance/advise for
investment in your country.

I need your cooperation and understanding, please. You can reach us through the family
lawyer Barrister Mark Anthony (SAN). He shall brief you further on the effective and
logical movement of the money. You can reach him preferably via his email
adress:[EMAIL PROTECTED] , or on line tel/fax number 234-803-3321055.Please, furnish
him with your Fax, Telephone and Mobile numbers for an easier communication.

For your anticipated corporation, I, the family and the lawyer have agreed to give you
30% of the money for your assistance while 70% shall be investment on trust for us
until we arrive in your country, as soon as all traveling bans are lifted and freedom
regained.

Please,treat with confidential I plead.

Best regards

HAJIA MARIAM ABACHA (MRS).