I'm afraid you're talking to the wrong list.

You want to head over to www.redhat.com and search for "win modem". That should get you started. I'm not sure what redhat includes as far as drivers, but it may be that there is an open source, or binary only driver available from the manufacturer...

-Wes

Mithat kaya wrote:

Hi there
I have hp pavilion ze4420. I have installed red hat 9.
When I try to setup the modem it says no modem found, I gues it is a win modem, I am not sure if red hat
supports win modem or not, How am I going to set up
the modem, if any help about this, I will be really
happy
many thanks

Mithat