I have and old ATI Mach64 video card that works well in Mandrake 9.0
using XFree86 3.3.x, but not in Mandrake 9.1.

When updating/installing Mandrake 9.1, I try to config with XFDrake
using XFree86 3.3.x, but get no color bars during the test stage.  When
I reboot, the XFree(86) server tries to start several times, but crashes
and defaults me to console mode.  The log files show errors over color
depth and resolution availability, and "screen" issues.

I was wondering if it is possible to use the XFree(86) config files from
Mandrake 9.0 in 9.1.  If so, which ones are needed to be used?