Hi at all. I'm Cristian and i need help about cross compile "tiny" xfree.
I have downloaded all xc CVS tree and this is my host.def file:

/*
* This configuration file contains additional configuration needed
* to cross compile X for the Compaq iPAQ handheld computer.
* To use this, add the following to host.def:
  #define KDriveXServer YES
  #define XiPAQH3000Server YES
*/
#define KDriveXServer           YES
#define TinyXServer             YES
#define XfbdevServer            YES

I have started compilation with:

make World CROSSCOMPILEDIR=/home/arm/bin

But programs xcursorgen said "can't find png.h".
Then, i have downloaded png library source and i copied it in xc/extras with the same result :(
How can i "include" extras libray in xc tree?
Thanks and excuse me for the bad english, Cristian C.

PS: If i add this line

#define BuildServersOnly YES

in host.def all build ok but i have only the X server.