Hello,

I'm newbie in this area and have following questions:

I have sis651 dual head card with video bridge for secondary TV/DVI output.
Now I have setup system according to sis manuals, but have questions:
- in manuals it is said that secondary output should always be master
(initializes first) ? Now I get login screen on TV, but would really like to
switch and have login and master screen on first VGA and only smaller X
desktop(running subset multimedia applications on TV out - like Freevo) on
secondary TV output - any hint.
- I can also have two input devices (mouse+keyboard for VGA, and ATI remote
wonder (RF remote) as mouse+keyboard) so screens could be fully independent.
So 1 or two X servers, this is the question and what are differences ?
Somewhere I read that X forbids access to HW - that means also for another X
server or am I wrong?
- Could I gain something if I use Framebuffer for secondary TV output ?

Thanks,

Regards,

Robert.