please give information to recover XWINDOW SYSTEM in my linux computer. Already it has graphical view with 640X480 pixel settings in my system.after changing this setting to 1024X740 pixel, i restarted the computer .but it doesn't open the GUI or graphical view ,it retains in the command prompt only.

The error is

etc/X11/XF86Config
and there is backup of the above file named   as     tc/X11/XF86Config.backup

shall i copy this backup into etc/X11/XF86Config

please help me.

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more. Download now.