> ps:i didn't load any modules for my integrated graphic card, but i know
> it's an 8MB Graphic Card, so i wrote "8192" to the corresponding grapic
> memory size in my XF86Config, and the system looks like having
> recognized it as a Generic VGA Card.

you need to be using the i810 graphics driver, including the i810 kernel
module.  Beware of BIOS memory problems, which are common with this
chipset. The archives will tell you more than you ever needed to know
about this.

cheers
chris

|  TELESCOPE, n.                                                        |
|  A device having a relation to the eye similar to that of the         |
|  telephone to the ear, enabling distant objects to plague us with a   |
|  multitude of needless details. Luckily it is unprovided with a bell  |
|  summoning us to the sacrifice.                                       |
|                 -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"           |